Why Do You Twitter? Interview with ConsumerQueen

Each week I will be interviewing a different person to find out, How do you use Twitter?

If you would like to be interviewed for Twitter! Tweet! Win! just send me an email. My name is Wendy and my email address is thecomputerlady@snet.net

Your Name:Melissa Garcia

Twitter User Name: ConsumerQueen

Your blog/website: www.consumerqueen.com

What is your blog/website about?

Everything Consumers would want to know. We specialize in shopping deals and saving money. We provide a place for consumers to come together and share their shopping experiences with others. We encourage them to share their money saving tips and to pay it forward to others. We focus on couponing, online deal shopping, store clearances, frugal tips and more.

Why did you join Twitter?

I wanted to expand the reach for my website and meet others who share the same goal. I also wanted to network with other moms and search for companies who might want to work with me.

How are you using Twitter?

I use Twitter to promote contests and shopping deals on ConsumerQueen.com. I have been able to network with other moms that have the same interests and we have helped each other promote our websites. I have been able to reach PR Firms through Twitter which has been wonderful. I have been able to get companies to donate prizes for contests on my website, and some have sent me products to review. In return I advertise for them, add links to their websites and promote their products. Twitter is a great way to create brand awareness.

I found out about Twitter because I am apart of the 11 Walmart Moms and this info was shared on our group.

Follow Melissa on Twitter.

If you would like to be interviewed for Twitter! Tweet! Win! just send me an email. My name is Wendy and my email address is thecomputerlady@snet.net

Popular Categories:

No comments: