Why Do you Twitter? Interview with ObnoxiousSAHM

Your name: Donna Foute a.k.a. The Obnoxious SAHM

Your Twitter user name: ObnoxiousSAHM

Your blog/website: The Obnoxious SAHM (Stay at Home Mom)

What is your blog/website about?
why do you TwitterBeing obnoxious I thought it would be great to be a voice and connect with other moms that are home isolated as I have been for years or connect with the moms trying to juggle life in the work force. Being that we are not in a June Cleaver society anymore, motherhood can now be seen as real and raw, as I portray it in my blog posts. I have made absolutely wonderful connections and friends through blogging. Another reason why I enjoy mom - blogging is, I feel connected with my followers because I get to peek into their world too! I have realized that we all live such similar lives, just some mothers like me live it more obnoxiously than most!

You will also find at times I am the cheerleader and cheer on mothers to not give up and that they are doing a wonderful job, changing one diaper at a time.

Why did you join Twitter?
I am a new member to Twitter and have found it such an awesome tool in not only marketing my blog, but I have also found some fantastic websites that I would have never known about as well. I love the social aspect because it can be the biggest chat room ever at anytime! For a home mother that is such a great tool to have to have instant contact with the outside world.

How are you using Twitter?
I am using Twitter to advertise my Blog and I also look for interesting websites that I can refer to in the future. I also use it to connect with other mom bloggers who share the same passion as I do by putting silly thoughts into cyberspace.

Anything else you would like to share?
I want to thank you in for giving me this great opportunity to share and promote myself to the world. I also want to thank and welcome my new followers whether it be on Twitter or on my blog page! I look forward to meet you all!

Popular Categories:

No comments: